Search This Blog

Sunday, 9 September 2018

E-PORTFOLIO - Physical Education and Writing

E-PORTFOLIO - Physical Education and Writing

Physical Education
Achievement Objectives:
  • Identify risk and use safe practices in a range of contexts.

Writing
Achievement Objectives:
  • Use basic text structure to organise writing effectively.
  • Reread writing at various stages to check for meaning and fitness for purpose.

What we did
We spent two weeks swimming at the pool helping to improve our swimming skills and learning how to be safe in the water. During this time, we created a swimming themed writing booklet. This included comics, story writing, reflections and recounts. 









I think I did well in my writing because using capital letters.
My next step in writing is to spaces in between words.

I think I did well in swimming because I listened to the instructor.
My next step in swimming is to do the skills a bit better.

1 comment:

  1. What great learning in the swimming weeks. You have given all the different types of writing a go in your writing booklet. You worked hard in the pool and it is great to see you learning about water safety. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete